Take it OFF-TOPIC was: off topic - school paper...

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Mon Feb 28 2000 - 16:45:07 EST

Oh sh*t! I just noticed the email addy is the regular DML... I read
"off-topic" in the subject and didn't even bother to look at the addy!! DOH!

To whoever started this thread, there is an off-topic list for this kind of
stuff... Just go to the DML homepage and you'll find out how to sign up for it.
 It's a cool list and you'll get plenty of comments on any future school stuff.
Tom