RE: Re: New Ball Joints installed

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Mon Feb 28 2000 - 20:07:40 EST

I know it's a little bit steep, but they're some seriously heavy duty ball
joints. If you want, I can snap some pics of them so you can see. The
labor was $106.20 for both sides.

Dodge won't even sell the ball joints separately...you have to buy the whole
@#$! control arm with them...that's expensive.

- Bernd