Re: OT: The Demise of Mailing Lists??

From: BeasTboyz (beastboyz@home.com)
Date: Mon Feb 28 2000 - 23:32:20 EST

considering the only time your email really goes through the phone lines is
from your computer to your ISP they cannot charge long distance. the rest of
the time it is routed from computer to computer using high speed lines. And
also, the government was designed to take a lot of time to pass bills such
as this. They have to pass through committees then sub committees before
they are even considered to be considered by congress. Even if there is a
remote chance that congress would pass this, the judicial branch would
surely declare it unconstitutional... Here's another thing that makes me
call bullshit on this. EVERYONE WOULD HATE THE PRESIDENT IF HE DIDN'T VETO
IT!!!!!!! He aint going down like that and the next president aint gonna
start like that, it takes a 2/3 majority to overturn his veto and that
really aint gonna happen, even if it did refer to number 2 above
(unconstitutional)
Anyways, sorry bout all that ranting, just get pissed off at this bullshit,
99% of u didn't even read this far anyhow :)

Matt
(BeasTboyz)