fuel mileage

From: dakota_24 (dakota_24@email.msn.com)
Date: Mon Feb 28 2000 - 22:41:57 EST

Paul,
I have a 95 rc 5spd 3.90 318 with a home brew cold air intake , self moded
tb , jba shorties , cat back dual exit , mopar puter , under drive pullies ,
accell coil , splitfire wires , delco rapidfire plugs , cap-n-rotor with
brass termnals and getting (if I take it easy)18-19 mpg on ultra 94 (can't
run anything less without spark knock) and still ran a best of 13.9@95
before the mods the mileage was an average of 14-16 mpg as for the electric
that is my next mod as soon as it warms up. hope this info helps if you have
any more in depth questions just ask.
ttyl
Chris