Re: Infinity Stereo, Changer

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Mon Feb 28 2000 - 23:20:53 EST

You cna buy an FM modulated CD changer, but the thing with that is. it sends
off a radio frequency which can introduce you to stereo hiss (or alternator
noise) under "stranger" conditions. They are fairly cheap and are easy to
hook up on the most part. usually it's the working it part that kidna sucks.
-Dester

<< I have a 2000 Dak, with the Infinity stereo (cassette w/ cd changer
 controls). I want to add the changer but don't want to buy the overpriced
 chrysler unit. What are my options? What have others done for this? I
 haven't checked but was told that I should have a plug under the seat for
 the unit - is this correct? Also, besides the actual changer is there an
 adapter that i will have to buy? thanks!

 robert meredith
 2000 dak w/ the 4.7 >>