Re: turning radius and lowering

From: DICEMAN469@aol.com
Date: Tue Feb 29 2000 - 06:46:10 EST

In a message dated 2/29/00 4:03:33 AM Eastern Standard Time,
miggitymike@juno.com writes:

> >>Look for turning radius problems if and when you lower it. Everyone who
> has
> dropped their truck has lost some. I don't know how much with only an
> inch of
> drop but I lost close to an inch with a 2 inch drop using spindles. Just
> passing on info FYI.<<

I've never heard of that before, but I assume it could be possible with some
models of truck. I lost a little turning radius, but only due to the size
tire I'm running in the front and some rubbing on the frame rail by the tire.
Even with that, my turning radius os not adversely affected at all.

-Austin
Vipertruck