Re[2]: Die, thread, DIE!! School, Off topic, etc....

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Tue Feb 29 2000 - 08:14:33 EST

Dester,

Trust me, everybody does want to help and comment on stuff like this... The
thing is, Jon setup a list (the off-topic list) for just these kind of threads.
Almost all the posts on this topic came from folks that are subscribed to the
off-topic list so there wouldn't be any shortage of commentary. Personally,
I'm not real fussy about content but in consideration of others that would like
to keep it focused, I make use of the off-topic list for *most* topics
unrelated to Kotas... Besides, it's a cool list and the volume is pretty light
so ya' won't get tons of new messages.
Tom