Re: 360 Premag Competition (Steven)

From: DICEMAN469@aol.com
Date: Tue Feb 29 2000 - 13:48:48 EST

In a message dated 2/29/00 1:18:36 PM Eastern Standard Time,
robsdak@pacbell.net writes:

> Maybe it might take a little bit more money, but have you ever seen a drag
> car launch because of the driveline? I wouldn't want it to be my truck.

Don't worry my pretty little DML, it will all be done correctly. I'm planning
on replacing EVERYTHING from the intake to the wheels. And I will be getting
the driveshaft loop welded on, too. My only concern at this point is finding
a manual transmission that can handle the power. I have an AX-15 so obviously
that'll be history. I'd really like to shove a 6-speed in there, but I don't
know what bolts up. Money isn't an object, so long as I only have to do this
once. Does anyone know??

-Austin
Vipertruck