RE: 360 Premag Competition Austin

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Tue Feb 29 2000 - 14:18:59 EST

Like the Stang, and the Chevy's, we switch to the balance Aluminum version
and removed the old steel driveshaft. Fortunately for the 2000 model, they
are already stocked and pre balance from the factory. I was amazed the other
day when I hooked up the Lakewood Traction bars and seen the drive shaft,
the spindle, and the small width sway bar.

But it looked like they tacked on a weight for balancing the shaft on one
side.

The Six Speeds, someone has already done it with the 4.7 but I still looking
for the web site to talk to him also.

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD,MCTSSA