Re: RE: 360 Premag Competition

From: Robert Howe (robsdak@pacbell.net)
Date: Tue Feb 29 2000 - 14:15:28 EST

Whenever you overbore, you should increase the piston size, how else are you
going to gain anything. A set of custom forged pistons is in the $400-$900
range for all kinds of engines. If they are a more standard size, the
cheaper they are. That can either lower your compression ratio, thereby
setting up for the forced induction, or if you're staying N/A you'd raise it
above stock. Combine that with a valve job, and you can set up your engine
to run any compression ratio you want. Go to a good machine/race shop, and
they'll take care of you.

-Robert Howe
1995 V6 4x4