Re:PowerTrax No-Slip Installed

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Tue Feb 29 2000 - 18:53:56 EST

All right! Congrats David. Devin (from Unitrax) gave me a buzz today and
PowerTrax is talking next Wednesday for the 8 1/4 axle... Seems they were
having a problem with some of the parts (8 1/4 locker only) and wanted to iron
it out completely before they shipped anything. That's fine by me --don't want
anything funky happening in my diff.

These people at Unitrax are great IMHO! Devin calls when he says he's going to
and doesn't mind taking the time to really talk to you. Since we were so close
I asked him if I should go ahead and give him the credit card now... He said,
"no way", he didn't want anything from me until he knew he could drop it right
in the mail/UPS. I like that kind of business!
Tom