RE: Re: Wheel Hop (Ron)

From: Kurt Swanson (kswanson@peerenvironmental.com)
Date: Tue Feb 29 2000 - 20:42:42 EST

Chuck hit the nail on the head! I also must agree regarding the Edelbrock
IAS Shocks (been running them for about two months). Check out the archives
and pick something else!

Kurt Swanson
Minneapolis, MN

97 Dak Sport CC 4X4 318 auto, 355's, K&N Gen II, Mesa headers, Y-pipe and
Hi-flo cat, MSD Digital 6, MSD SS Coil, and waiting on the TB!