Re: Red BFG Scorcher T/A's

From: durling@attglobal.net
Date: Tue Feb 29 2000 - 22:06:50 EST

I looked at them but took a dump when I compared prices to other tires in
the price range. Especially the red and blue ones as compared to the
yellow. The tire shop I bought my r/t wheels and michelin pilot ltx's had
some in stock and they did look like a real good quality tire though. Just
couldn't swallow the price and I liked the michelins for the better
treadware rating. BTW, I liked the red ones too and to be honest came very
close to getting a set.

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport-318