Re: got my "trans-am" style hood!!!!

From: Chuck and Loreen (clrobbins@home.com)
Date: Mon Feb 28 2000 - 22:13:29 EST

Hey Steve,

    Glad to hear that you're hood arrived! Mine came yesterday. I agree
that this is a sturdy hood. I bet I could stand on it without the slightest
buckling (No, I'm not going to try it). I can't wait to see it on my Dak,
but I'm afraid that it's going to be close to a month before that happens.
I'm still waiting on a couple of things before my Dak goes to the paint
shop.
    Anyway, thanks for participating in the group buy and I'm glad you're
happy with the hood.

Chuck Robbins
'99 Sport v6 5spd 2wd RC
http://www.members.home.com/clrobbins

> On my way home tonight I picked up my trans-am style hood from the group
> buy up from the freight company.
>
> As many of you know I had an AAR functional ram-air hood that I never
> installed, The legendary hood is far better quality. It's more sturdy,
and
> it is alot closer to being ready to paint. It requires maybe 5 minutes of
> sanding before it gets painted as opposed to the 2 hours the AAR took.
I'll