RE: Hi-lift jack mounts

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Wed Mar 01 2000 - 00:38:35 EST

Toolbox in the bed.

- Bernd

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net
To: Dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: DML: Hi-lift jack mounts

Where does everyone keep their Hi-lift? I'm sick of mine bouncing around in
the bed so I'm thinking of having a 4X shop fab me some mounts for the
front. I think I can get them to mount to the two existing bumper screws on
each side, you know, the ones you can see when you lift the hood. They'll
fit right between the bumper and the grill and stick out just enought to
mount the jack...and some 1" rebar...and some more lights...Thoughts?

Jason Nahrgang