RE: Starter Problems

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Wed Mar 01 2000 - 01:38:28 EST

Mike, did your radio lose it's presets & did the overhead light go
out too (total power outage, then came back on)???

If so, my '95 did this recently, and it was the battery cables. The
headers I think eventually wore them out. I picked up the OEM assembly,
for $58.00 + tax from my dealership ($89 list!).