RE: VA meet idea (DON'T CHANGE THE LOCATION!)

From: Barret, Matt (MATT_BARRET@earthtech.com)
Date: Wed Mar 01 2000 - 07:58:30 EST

Hey Austin, don't worry man, we ain't baggin nothing up, I'm there, rain or
shine bro!! If it rains, we'll figure something else out, there's plenty to
do.

Matt -- Mechanicsville, VA
`00 Sport Plus 4.7L 5spd. 9 1/4 3.92 LSD
RC 2x4 Homemade intake & K&N open element,
Traction Bars, Spring clamps, ...
BEST 1/4 14.871 @ 91.01 MPH
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ