RE: VA Meet Stuff

From: Barret, Matt (MATT_BARRET@earthtech.com)
Date: Wed Mar 01 2000 - 08:45:28 EST

1. We're still ON!!
2. No Helmets unless you're in the 13's, so NO!!
   You must wear long pants!!
3/4. Its a General Public day, but you will get more than 1 run, probably
like 3
     to 8 runs, depending on the crowd.
5. I will have my 35mm camera and hopefully the DC290 from work. (Digital)

Matt -- Mechanicsville, VA
`00 Sport Plus 4.7L 5spd. 9 1/4 3.92 LSD
RC 2x4 Homemade intake & K&N open element,
Traction Bars, Spring clamps, ...
BEST 1/4 14.871 @ 91.01 MPH
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ -----Original Message-----