Factory Rim problem

From: Chris Currie (ccurrie@src.net)
Date: Wed Mar 01 2000 - 10:14:34 EST

Hey All!

        I washed the truck lastnight and while I was working on the passenger side
rear wheel, I noticed the whole center section around the lugnuts, and
center cap, was all spider-webbed! Now I know I haven't tagged it off of a
curb or anything, and I was just curious if anyone else has noticed this as
well? I'm gonna take it back to the dealer and have them take a look at it,
'cause I really want to get it fixed before the aluminum starts to corrode.
Knowing DC they'll probably tell ME that I tagged it off a curb, and that it
is not going to be covered by warranty. If anyone else has the same problem,
please let me know, so I can say I know I'm not the only one out there with
this problem.

Thanks Everyone! 8->

Chris Currie
ccurrie@src.net
'00 CC Sport, 4X4, 3.9L, 5Spd, Intense Blue!