RE: Does anyone make headers for the 4.7? ATTN: Stlaurent.

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Wed Mar 01 2000 - 10:36:29 EST

Steven,
Thank you very much for your e-mail and your interest in helping out
JBA. I have forwarded your e-mail to the owner and the R&D technicians.
I have no idea on the time frame of our new product development as of
yet. I am sure we will be in touch with you soon. Again, thank you very
much.
Kindest Regards,
Jeff J. Bell

Talk to Jeff Bell. (Kenne Bell brother?)

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD,MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, US Marine Corps