Persuit air dam

From: Chuck and Loreen (clrobbins@home.com)
Date: Tue Feb 29 2000 - 11:15:29 EST

Bob,

    You can see what the air dam looks like on a R/T here:
http://users.jnlk.com/dakrt/interceptor.htm
    There is another site which showcases the Pursuit air dam
on the Durango along with other body parts. This site is
StarCoach. I emailed them several times when I was looking
for a bumper cover (I liked how low it was compared to the Stillen)
and was not impressed with their late and incomplete replies.
Anyway, here's the addy for the Durango pics
http://www.starcoachplus.com/dodge/super_pursuit.htm

Chuck Robbins
'99 Sport v6 5spd 2wd RC
http://www.members.home.com/clrobbins