Re: F&B-- RE Jason N.

From: Tim (magnum318@bewellnet.com)
Date: Wed Mar 01 2000 - 13:58:18 EST

 Jason, after you receive that TB, you'll wonder why you hadn't done it
sooner. I, did my own porting of the TB on my '95. With the altitude we're
at(6000) we need all the help we can get, when it comes to AIR. If you need
any help, let me know--it's very easy, but it can intimidate some people
when it comes to working on a vehicle. Also- go to the dealer(only ones to
have it) and get a NEW GASKET(about $2.00 or less) and a TORX bit set for
the changeover of the sensors off the old TB to replace onto the new one and
also the SENSOR GASKETs. Along with this also get some CARBURATOR
CLEANER(sensor safe type) to clean out the new TB before installing (just to
make sure that's it cleaned out of shavings(some metal can hide in the small
holes) and to clean off the sensors,prior to installation.. Other than
that ------ENJOY. As I said before--if you need any help. just call
266-9936(home) or 570-5566(5486) work. Tim