TeXas DML MEET

From: Heather M (heathernlonestar@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 01 2000 - 14:19:06 EST

OK, I am starting to get nervous...

17 more days...small list (look at Virgina's, I'm jealous) not a WHOLE lot
of people bringing food...(remember I'm a batchelorette, my fridge has beer
only) The yard has two huge holes in it (damn dogs)

Good thing :) Dart board is up and I'm ready to kick some butt!!! Grass is
beautifully green, grill cooks great, I have the friday before off, rented 2
tables and 20 chairs and everything is set and ready to go.

SIGN UP AND LEMME KNOW WHAT YER BRINGING

I still need a screen tent or I'm going to have to keep ALL the food inside
and let everyone climb the stairs in and out in order to re-supply
themselves with food.

If anyone can think of something we might want to have, let me know, or
bring it.

Still can't get a hold of the guys out at the racetrack, but...$10 gets you
in...can't get a hold of anyone to get a discount.

Come on y'all, let's sign up and show Virginia that in Texas we have bigger
and better things ;)

(no offense Jon)

http://dakotatruck.tripod.com/Dakota/DML

Heather