Re[2]: RE: Starter Problems

From: Michael Clark (magnumv8@wtez.net)
Date: Wed Mar 01 2000 - 16:44:25 EST

Wednesday, March 01, 2000, 8:40:51 AM, you wrote:

> I only mentioned it, as the problem seemed identical to my brother's
> truck, and it has headers just like yours (with about the same amount
> of time on it with headers). How many miles are you up to now??
> I think the '95 is in the 132000 range and needs the NV3500 rebuilt/new
> clutch.

I'm up to 96,600 miles.

I had it looked at today and I'm told that it's the starter contacts.
 I just picked up a new starter and will be putting it on in 45 mins
 or so. I've never done this before. Any tips or things I should
 look out for. If anyone has a GenII FSM and a scanner handy that
 would be great too. Thanks!

--Mike