Re: Hello everyone.

From: Joseph DaVolio (DavolJ@olympus.com)
Date: Wed Mar 01 2000 - 17:26:34 EST

Richard,
I haven't heard back from you. I have to play by the Zaino rules, so I can't actively solicit on the Internet, but I can sell to my friends that contact me. If you would like to purchase anything, let me know what you want and I will give you my best price.

Thanks,
Joseph DaVolio

>>> Richard A Pyburn <rap777@juno.com> 02/04 3:54 PM >>>
Thanks for the update, Joe. Glad to hear that Jake is doing well and to
hear from you again. We were wondering where you went.

Richard in San Antonio

P.S. Got some of that Zaino carwash?

On Fri, 04 Feb 2000 11:52:40 -0500 "Joseph DaVolio" <DavolJ@olympus.com>
writes:
> My fellow DAK'sters, I have been occasionally listening in the back
> ground. I have been EXTREMELY busy since Jake came home. I have a
> new position at work and my boys take up all my time at night.
>
> Jake is doing well. He is now 10lbs. We have almost daily doctor
> followup visits. He is definitely a DAK baby, he loves driving in my
> truck.
>
> The DAK is still chugging along. My wife is buying me my MSD
> ignition mod and Quick D air intake mod. I can't wait!!!
>
> Well hello to you all. I missed a lot, but I am working on catching
> up.
>
> By the way I am still sell the Zaino products, if any one is
> interested.
>
> Later,
>
> Joe DaVolio
> 99-DAK CC 4x4 5.2 3.91 5spd