RE: Re: **Crower Rocker Arm Update!!!**

From: Jason&Sarah (Jpm699@email.msn.com)
Date: Wed Mar 01 2000 - 17:58:27 EST

by no means am I complaining here or am I saying your not doing your
homework, I am merely stating the regular price on thier website is
different than what you stated and I'm wondering if thier trying to pull one
over here. I would make them give a discount based upon the price they
display on thier website, cause that's just false advertisment. Easier said
than done of course.

Jason