More rocker stuff...

From: Clay Cooke (cooke@ecn.purdue.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 01 2000 - 20:06:31 EST

I know that the rocker buy is comming up, and like some, I want in on it!!
but I need to make sure of some stuff before I do... so now is as good a
time as any! Has anyone bought, used, or heard anything about the Straight
Line Performance roller rockers???

http://www.straightline-perf.com/

this is their web page, on the index at the right it says "Dodge Magnum"
towards the bottom, click on it and go to their Roller Rocker page, 1.6
and 1.7 roller rockers w/ pushrods for $379....

anyone know who makes them, anything good or bad... ?? These are aluminum,
and the crowers are stainless so Im still leaning towards the crowers...

Clay

84 Dodge Ram, scrapin pavement w/ 440 8bbl
96 Indy Ram, scrapin EVERYTHING w/ 360 Magnum!' -(www.indyram.org)
69 Road Runner 440 6bbl, project car

http://expert.cc.purdue.edu/~cooke