Re: Does anyone have a front air dam

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 01 2000 - 21:36:27 EST

Rob,
    Hey. You won't believe this. I was putting a speed grille in last night
and I didn't really think about it, but on the lower air dam part, there are
3 "bars" that go from the top to bottom. well, when I tested the stillen
front spoiler on my truck, I noticed those bars looked a little silly, so my
buddy remembering me saying that. Got a right angle grinder out and grinded
away. As soon as the first bar was off. I remembered that you needed an air
dam. Sorry dude.
-Dester