Re: Damn Shift Light

From: Ohm347@aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 01 2000 - 22:08:34 EST

In a message dated 03/01/2000 12:02:38 PM Pacific Standard Time,
dakk@iland.net writes:

<< Alright, I am sure some of you have done this already. How do you disable
 the damn shift light? I know how to drive, and do not need a damn car
 telling me when to shift.

 Thanks

i know the light is stupid but if you watch it it comes on right before
redline when your WOT. that little feature is the only reason i haven't
disabled mine. racing with the stereo cranked i pegged it a couple of times
till i noticed the light.
derek