Re: Covering up smells

From: Bob King (k85go76@erols.com)
Date: Thu Mar 02 2000 - 06:56:49 EST

Another good spray on is called OdorX (by TurtleWax). I think it's a little
more effective than Febreeze. My kid "blew chunks" all over my dash and
passenger carpet (you can imagine how nasty this smelled). Mopped up the
big stuff with a sponge (yuk!), then brought out a Bissell "Green Machine"
hot water carpet cleaner/vacuum and did the carpet. Still stunk. It took
about four applications of OdorX but it finally worked. You can get OdorX
at Wal-mart, Pep Boys or any good auto store.

Bob King
Pennsville, NJ