DML:transmission help

From: dakota 318 4x4 (dak3184x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 02 2000 - 11:42:17 EST

ok was looking under my truck after work this morning to see
how my headers and y-pipe would fit and i noticed that the
plat that holds the transmission up was shinny so i rubbed
my and hand over it and it was f@#k'in transmission fluid
and after i just ordered a transgo shift kit yesterday.i went
home and got 3hr sleep got up and went to the dealer and told
them check it for me.they told me that i was going to have to come
back tomorrow because they where to busy "no cars even around"
but who am i to judge how busy they are.so anyway it shifts fine
and the fluid is full any ideas on whats up???

donald(don-don)gianetti glen burnie md
99 rc 318 4x4(auto)loaded:k&n-gen2,bassani exhaust,
hi-flo cat,msd ignition,taylor wires,asp pulleys
(crank/alt),jet chip,orbital battery,DMLdecal,soft
tonneau,apc clear corner&tail lenses,ram-air hood &
JBA headers&Ypipe still in bedroom :)