Re: Dakota fiberglass caps

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Thu Mar 02 2000 - 22:17:10 EST

Hmmmm... I have an A.R.E. CX series cap. Can't tell you much about the
strength except to say it looks and feels pretty damn strong (never stood on it
nor do I beat on it much :-). As far as the fit and finish goes, I can
definitely say they do an A-1 job. The paint match was perfect (emerald green)
and I've had zero trouble with the latches, glass hinges or anything else for
that matter. I've got nothing against leer (I looked at them first), but when I
checked out the A.R.E.'s they just looked and felt like a better product IMO.
Good luck.
Tom