Re: tonneau's

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Thu Mar 02 2000 - 23:09:43 EST

>>I was wondering if anyone has advice on rail tonneau covers(vinyl,
either
fastener or high lift). I'd like to get the Pace-Edwards Rolltop, but
that
is a bit out of my price range. The velcro ones are out of a question
(I'm
not sticking tape to my truck). I'm trying to keep it in the $200-250
range.<<

no one ever listens to me when I say this, but I got a TekStyle vinyl one
with snaps for 230 from Summit on y doorstep. It will be cheaper for you
since you have a shortbed. It's nice!! I really like it!!! Just make sure
it's nice n' warm out when you install it. It even came with the tools
you need to put it on!!!! Takes all of 20 minutes to do it yourself! Pics
of the cover on my webpage.

-mike d.

---> Yorktown, Va.
"PROJECT 13's" ... slammed 88 Dakota gettin' a Magnum 360!

miggitymike@juno.com
http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf/index.html

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.