Exporting Truck

From: durling@attglobal.net
Date: Thu Mar 02 2000 - 23:50:20 EST

Dr. Pat,

I had to go up to tropical shipping today and I figured I would ask them
what dodge dealer they know of exports vehicles. Unfortunatly they did
not know of any. I did get kinda lucky if you're interested. They gave
me the name of a gentleman who has an export license and has been doing
what you want for almost twenty years. He can take a vehicle through
customs without a title (not titled yet new vehicle) and without
insurance. I think this is what you want so you can get the vehicle
title in the V.I. and of corse arrange financing and insurance there
also. They said he does alot of this type of business. Don't know if
you're interested but if you are email me off list tonight for another
45 min. (12:30 am est) And I will gladly email you back with his info. I
hope this helps.

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport-318