off topic, but I cant live without the dml

From: GG428@aol.com
Date: Fri Mar 03 2000 - 00:48:05 EST

well after puting up with the worst on alo, I have found a free isp that I am
happy with... that is if I could get my mail to work. I am using outlook
express, and one of the dodge-trucks.net email accounts. I can recieve mail
all the time, but when connected to the new isp I cannot send mail, it
returns an error saying that the server could not be reached. however when
connected to alo I can open outlook, and send and recieve without changing a
single setting
help please... anybody who can help please email me off list at
gg428@aol.com....
thanks in advance
gregg