Re: Waterbox Question WAS: Re: Man I sucked!!!!

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Fri Mar 03 2000 - 02:55:52 EST

>> Seems to me the only way to
really avoid this would be to go around the waterbox, then back the
slicks up into the water without getting the front tires wet, then
pull back forward and do the burnout. Right<<

you got it! That's what a lot of the Mustang/Fbody boys do. The water box
is a dip in the road, so you'll know when you back into it... then, BURN
EM'!! I plan to get as many burnout pics as possible =)

I'm also gonna' keep a running tally of everyone's ET's and do a great
big write up on the event with pics and everything! I'm so stoked about
this meet!

-mike d.

---> Yorktown, Va.
"PROJECT 13's" ... slammed 88 Dakota gettin' a Magnum 360!

miggitymike@juno.com
http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf/index.html

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.