RE: Va Meet in 2 days...

From: Barret, Matt (MATT_BARRET@earthtech.com)
Date: Fri Mar 03 2000 - 07:19:43 EST

I'm gonna look around the office today, I think I may have those "Hello my
name is" stickers.
If not, I'll try and locate a supplier!
Matt -- Mechanicsville, VA
`00 Sport Plus 4.7L 5spd. 9 1/4 3.92 LSD
RC 2x4 Homemade intake & K&N open element,
Traction Bars, Spring clamps, ...
BEST 1/4 14.871 @ 91.01 MPH
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ