Va Meet, Name badges !!!!

From: Barret, Matt (MATT_BARRET@earthtech.com)
Date: Fri Mar 03 2000 - 07:58:17 EST

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! I just found some sweet ass name badges, They are Clear
Vinyl cases with metal clips!! I've got the cards to go in them also, we
will just need to write in the names! I'll bring a few sharpie markers. I
only found 30 of them, so I grabbed some stick on labels just in case we run
out of the good stuff! What else do we need?? looks like weather is going
to be Ok!
Can't wait, I'm gonna put my slicks on in the morning and I am trailering
the Y2K-HEMI behind a nice big Ram!!!!!

Matt -- Mechanicsville, VA
`00 Sport Plus 4.7L 5spd. 9 1/4 3.92 LSD
RC 2x4 Homemade intake & K&N open element,
Traction Bars, Spring clamps, ...
BEST 1/4 14.871 @ 91.01 MPH
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ