Rear Panels Attn JR SHAW

From: ZeNel1eac1@aol.com
Date: Fri Mar 03 2000 - 10:27:17 EST

hmmmmm,...... i'm gonna look into those thanks. Hey do you know what the
size of those speakers in the back and the bottom of the doors? I think the
bottoms are 6 1/2" er's and the top in the back are 6x9's is that true? and
if so do you think i could pump those back ones up to 8" woofers without
problem?

Joe G
98 Black Sport Plus CC 318 5spd 4x4
waag grille/brush guard with lots of hella lights, gaylord fiberglass
tonneau, rhino sprayin bed-liner

<< I do think that infinity kappas are great speakers but i feel that they
are
 overrated. Ive have done extensive research in to speakers and i have found
 that the Diamond Motorsports are far superior for the money. They still
 arent cheap.. about $300 - 350 a set depending where you get them, but they
 are awsome!!!!! I have two sets in my 98 clubcab. One set in the front and
 one set in back. i highly reccomend these speakers...

 JR Shaw
 98 Dakota Sport CC V8