Re: TOP GUN NITROUS

From: Clay Cooke (cooke@ecn.purdue.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 03 2000 - 13:22:20 EST

Well I got my Top Gun nitrous kit today! Those guys are great! Called them
Wednesday after I ordered it Friday and asked if it would be here by this
weekend. The guy checked, said it wasnt shipped but I would have it friday
even if he had to eat the shipping, and he did!! 33 bucks for overnight
FedEX!

anyway, heres the run down on the kit, It comes with a nice looking spun
aluminum bottle, 10lbs, and the line needed to plub the system. The only
thing I dont like here is the N2O line, its black, but it will do the job!

the kit also comes with the bottle holder, etc etc.

Now for the good stuff....There are two good looking seleniods, one N2O,
one fuel, a line to go from the test port on the fuel rail, to the
selinoid and then a line to go from the selinoid to the TB spacer; Same
for the N2O. Then there is an arming switch, and a microswitch for the TB,
along with brackets to mount the microswitch.

all wiring and extra screws are also provided, along with instructions.
The kit also comes with 6 jets, for 25, 50, 75, 100, 125, 150 shots of
N20.

Now fot the really good stuff! the injector plate. This system uses the
traditional style rails mounted in a TB type spacer plate. One for N20,
and one for fuel, pretty trick item!! Cant wait to get this thing on!!!!

Clay

84 Dodge Ram, scrapin pavement w/ 440 8bbl
96 Indy Ram, scrapin EVERYTHING w/ 360 Magnum!' -(www.indyram.org)
69 Road Runner 440 6bbl, project car

http://expert.cc.purdue.edu/~cooke