Re: DML:torsion bar adjustment

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Fri Mar 03 2000 - 16:14:48 EST

> when i adjust the bars, does thsi thro off my front end alignment, will i
> have to get a fron end align or it it ok. thanks

Yes, it is highly recommended to get a front end alignment after adjusting
the torsion bars. I would look into getting a lifetime front end alignment.
I bought one about 4 years and can get an alignments whenever I want to. A
typical 6 month warrantied front end alignment runs about $50 around here. I
paid $125 and have already had 10 alignments done on my Dak, so it is well
worth it.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6