Re: RE: Superchargers

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Fri Mar 03 2000 - 16:29:11 EST

Hey now, just a little bit more on the giggle-gas and I can get 400+ft.lbs
from my V6. Already have 381ft.lbs. with the 100hp shot. I'm sure Alan
with his R/T are doing well over 400 with the 100hp shot.

I know, it's only on bursts which don't help towing too much, but gears help
towing just as much as TQ.

- Bernd