Re: Where is everyone staying at ( VA Meet)

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Fri Mar 03 2000 - 20:00:03 EST

We're headin to the trak tomorrow... I'll be there early.... just tell the
lady where you pay you are with the Dakota Mailing List and she SHOULD be
able to tell you where you are gonna end up.. but you have to get
inspected... ect.. Hope to see yall there...
Tim Berry -- Chesapeake, VA
`97 SLT 318 auto CC 2x4 LSD:
Dual Exaust w/Flowmaster, Homemade K&N GEN II, 16" Electric Fan
180 T-stat, MSD 8.5 wires, Lakewood Traction Bars, F&B Stage 1 TB. Mod'd
intake
ASP Pullies (Crank/Alt), Trans Go Shift Kit, BFG 275/60's, Hypertech PTM
(gettin fixed)
BEST 1/4 15.836 @ 84.93 MPH (exaust, 180 stat, and wires only...)
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ