RE: RE: Gas Out

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sat Mar 04 2000 - 00:08:16 EST

To make a long story short, and this is coming from two people who went
through WW2 on the receiving end. One of them helped develop Radar and
Sonar for the German Military (father) and the other (mother) worked in the
city as a peoples aid (Red Cross if you want to call it that).

Hitler had requested that his scientists and engineers get together and
develop an "alternate fuel" in the late 40's. Since oil isn't a natural
item found in Germany, synthetic oil was developed to run in the tanks,
personnel carriers, motorcycles, and airplanes. The Luftwaffe (airforce)
was the first to test and use is successfully and the ground forces soon
came thereafter. When the supply lines were starting to get cut off, the
synthetic fuel was also engineered. It was in a very early stage of
development but it did work. (Synthetic milk was also developed but never
really "caught on" since cows are still in abundance there.)

Now just think, we start to use synthetic oil, fuel, and anything else that
can possibly replace petroleum products and watch what happens to the "Big
Boys" of the oil cartels. Would it happen anytime soon, probably not since
our "democratic" system is actually run by money and NOT what the public
votes for. The powers that be would probably find some legal loop-hole to
prevent synthetics from ever becoming a standard to replace petroleum
products and keep it where it is today. Since Synthetic replacements have
been around since back to the early 1940's...why isn't it used today in all
of our vehicles? (Really think about that one and you'll find that the
answer is MONEY...who's got the most of it and who can they pay off.)

Synthetic Oil is no big secret and Amsoil, Redline, Purple Barney Oil, and
all the rest didn't develop it...they may have refined it...but they were
never the originators.

Ok...off of the soapbox and downstairs to the 'fridge for a cold one. ;)

- Bernd