Re: Re: 15 lb. bottle

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Sat Mar 04 2000 - 07:32:19 EST

In a message dated 3/4/00 12:00:56 AM Eastern Standard Time, ashort@flash.net
writes:

> Yes, it's a nozzle system in the air hat and it get's the fuel from the
test
> port
> on the fuel rail. It also has a low fuel pressure cutoff that disarms the
> system
> below 40 psi.

Hmmmmm so it uses the full pressure of the fuel hmmmm . I like the nozzle
setup as I think it would get a better mix at that point by the time it gets
into the manifold ? I was looking at going to a plate now that I have the MPI
but still like the isea of the nozzle, mine is the nozzle type also but only
juice as fuel is added by raisng the fuel pressure to the injectors. Sounds
like a decent setup you have there.

<<Mine has braided hose and I used teflon paste on all the threaded
connections.
I tested it by turning on the bottle valve and turning it off again. It didn't
leak down over 24 hrs, so I just leave it on 24-7.>>

Thats great !! I have the braided but after you shut the valve off it will
bleed to zero over a few hours and most everyone else I have talked to has
the same situation. I even unhooked connections and used leak detector to see
if they were leaking by the solenoids but they were OK.

Hey good luck with it and keep us up to dat on all those new record breaking
numbers.

Bill