Re: Re[2]: RE: RE: Nitrous vs. Supercharger vs. Turbo

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Sat Mar 04 2000 - 07:45:10 EST

In a message dated 3/3/00 10:57:37 PM Eastern Standard Time,
magnumv8@wtez.net writes:

> I heard about the backordered parts Bill, but stolen???

When I placed my order they told me they had some of the parts and that they
would allocate to my order what was in stock then when it all came in the
would ship. So I believ the retainers were there waiting on the springs which
according to them would be a few days (they would give me dates) . I kept
inquiring as the dates would go by with no parts, they would show me each
time what was ordered what was allocated and when the rest would be in. All
of a sudden I notice that we are waiting for what was originally there, they
took the parts from my order and sold them to someone else. I know what they
do they raise the price to some one and tell them they can get them on a
special order for the extra money, I know this because I was looking for the
MPI while waiting for the parts and they told me they could get me one for
and extra 15% (or some similar hike) on a special order so I said tteh I'll
take it as I have it all apart and would rather put it on now. So then I
asked how they get a special order done and they told me they take it out of
someone elses order. Great bunch of folks that Mopar Performance Parts people
:-) I told them to shove their parts and then went and ordered them from the
local Dodge dealer where I can get a discount and had the parts in about a
week at a lower cost.

Bill