Re: 94 Dak V6 towing capability

From: brett burford (brettburford@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Mar 04 2000 - 19:17:00 EST

you should have no problems, i have pulled my
roommates 89 Jeep Cherokee 3800++lbs on a 2200lb
trailer with my 93 3.9 4x4, and while the suspension
wasn't to thrilled , it pulled the weight no problem,
i tow a 16.5' fish/ski boat loaded w/camping gear on a
weekly basis during the summer.
brett
93 Dak. reg.cab 4x4 V6