DML :Anyone heard of a company called Race Truck Trends??

From: Phil L. (blkdak2k@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Mar 04 2000 - 22:22:05 EST

I was reading the dec '99 issue of Mopar Action which featured a turnkey
Killer Bee Dakota(based on an R/T). It had all kinds of mods--
some of which were from a company called Race Truck Trends. Has anyone heard
of this company...do they have a website or a list of dealers?? I was
interested in some of these mods, but i dont know how to contact this
company. Any help on this would be appreciated!! As a side note, Performance
West also had a hand in "modding" up the truck...but i dont think they offer
these parts.

Thanks in advance!!

Phil L.
'00 Black RC 4.7 5speed sport+