RE: Magnum Performance in Houston TX

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sun Mar 05 2000 - 09:19:18 EST

Jules does excellent work. I own one of his "SuperBore-250" Throttle Bodies
(on my V6) and am very happy with it. He's also helped me out on quite a
few other items but he's got one small quirk...he's a little bit harsh to
deal with on the phone. Be patient..he knows his S--T!.

(I actually had several DML'ers refer me to him as well as two
dealerships...from two different states.)

- Bernd