VA Meet

From: Garret W Lewis (ladysmithgwl@juno.com)
Date: Sun Mar 05 2000 - 14:38:42 EST

Hello,

I know that everyone wants the bragging rights to the fastest Dak. Don't
worry, no competition from me. I will take the "proud" spot reserved for
the slowest Dak.

1st run--16.947@79.03mph
2nd run--16.938@79.48mph (ate a red light on this one)
3rd run--17.028@79.19mph (reaction time on this run stunk)

Well, what can I say, except I had a great time. With nerf bars, brush
guard, off road tires, and cap; my truck was never meant to be the
quickest. I didn't think the times were too bad with all of that stuff.

Thanks to Preacher for the great web site. Yes, you too can see my red
light (LOL).

I'll let everyone know when I get my pics back and posted on the web.
Again, it was a good time!! I look forward to the next Virginia meet.

Garret
1997 cc 4x4 v8
http://members.tripod.com/garretl
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!